A work opportunity brought Jenifer and her family to Charleston over 20 years ago. The City’s charm and history turned a temporary career opportunity into a place Jennifer and her family call home.
Jennifer was born and raised in New York City, attended high school at Loyola School and college at Hartwick College in upstate New York. Shortly after graduation, Jennifer and her husband moved to England for five years where Jennifer worked in the hospitality industry.
Jennifer has 20 plus years of corporate customer service experience. She effectively uses her vast experience to find timely and effective resolutions. Whether a new home or business investment, Jennifer promises to bring her skills, work ethic, and integrity to find the right property for each of her clients.
If you are interested in property in the Charleston area, Jennifer would like to meet with you to learn about your needs and share how she can help find you what you are looking for in our great city and surrounding area.
- Licensed Realtor since 2013
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Married for 25 years with 2 daughters.
- Children have attended Divine Redeemer, Daniel Island School, Christ our King, Bishop England and Clemson University
- Enjoy watching golf, tennis, traveling, gardening, boating, the mountains and Caribbean blue water.