Handshake To Home®
What do you get when you combine...
a Marine military officer who
has been trained to the highest standards of personal accountability,
builds on years of experience in negotiating and project management,
enjoys a global reputation for excellence, and
retains common sense and down-home friendliness stemming from rural roots,
... with one of the leading real estate companies in the country?
You get Codey Stipkala, Charleston's premier Realtor® at Carolina One.
Codey is an outdoor enthusiast and will likely try to convince you that you should go camping, hiking, rock climbing, or sailing with her this weekend – just to get to know our beautiful state! She is married to the love of her life, Jeremy; is the mother to her first munchkin, Andrew; and is the faithful human to a wonderful canine, affectionately known as the Wonderdog Reba. Codey hails from rural Wyoming and has lived in no fewer than nine states. She has travelled or deployed overseas for 36 months. She now proudly claims Charleston as home.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained to ensure your transaction proceeds flawlessly.
- As USMC Captain with multiple PCS experiences both international and domestic, she knows about military rewards and discounts.
- PCS and VA loan expert.
- Negotiation and liason professional.
- Experienced project manager.
- Active member of local church and community service organizations.
- Graduate of Oral Roberts University, Summa Cum Laude, Bachelors in International Community Development.
- Graduate of Liberty University, Masters of Business Administration degree to holistically manage your asset.
- Member of Summerville and Dorchester County Chamber of Commerce.
- Featured Realtor on thumbtack: Trusted Residential Realtor